Cyber Safeguard Feature List
Cyber Safeguard is a GDPR compliant breach management and breach notification product. It is also so much more. For a low cost monthly subscription it gives you
- GDPR Compliant tools
CYBER SECURITY AUDIT OF THE COMPANY
Understand the risks to a business aligned against industry best practice and international standards for information security.
TECHNICAL SECURITY AUDIT OF THE COMPANY
Understand the technology risks to a business aligned to industry best practice.
TECHNICAL VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT OF THE COMPANY WEBSITE
Understand whether a company website is safe and meets the minimum industry standard for being secure against hackers.
24/7 TELEPHONE CYBER RESPONSE HELPLINE
Access to our 24 hour incident response line, a single point of contact when things go wrong.
Access to first point of call for managing an incident to take the details and provide the plan of action and next steps.
CYBER COMMAND, CONTROL & COMMUNICATION (C4)
Provision of a dedicated and experienced team to fully manage an incident through to resolution, including:
• LOGGING AND RECORDING THE BREACH DETAILS • BREACH ASSESSMENT AND CLASSIFICATION
• BREACH MANAGEMENT
• COMMUNICATIONS, PR ADVICE AND GUIDANCE
• NOTIFICATION TO THE INFORMATION COMMISSIONERS OFFICE
• MANAGING THE INCIDENT
• CLOSURE REPORT, RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTED NEXT STEPS
Our experienced engineers will manage the assessment and technical restoration process to recover systems as quickly as possible.
Provision of the credit monitoring process for third party customers if the breach includes the loss of personal data.
END-POINT SECURITY (WEBROOT)
An enterprise class end point security tool for each business user.
RANSOMWARE RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
The management and technical recovery from ransomware providing the best chance of recovering encrypted and compromised files.
EDUCATION AND ASSETS
ANNUAL CYBER CONFERENCE
Invitation to the annual cyber security conference.
WEBINAR TRAINING SESSIONS
Access to our exclusive webinar cyber security training and awareness sessions for all employees.
CYBER SECURITY AND GDPR AWARENESS DOCUMENTS
Value added and business focussed documents to raise awareness and understanding, including:
• 10 STEPS TO A MORE SECURE BUSINESS
• CYBER INCIDENT CHECKLIST
• ABCD – ‘A BUSINESS CYBER DICTIONARY’
• YOU AND THE LAW – GDPR IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Practical tools to use within the business including:
• RISK REGISTER
• GDPR COMPLIANT DATA INCIDENT REPORT CARD
• GDPR COMPLIANT DATA PROTECTION ‘PRIVACY NOTICE’ TEMPLATE • GDPR COMPLIANT DATA SECURITY BREACH LOG
• GDPR COMPLIANT DATA SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST LOG